mercredi 23 avril 2014

Annabelle needs a new home!

Hello!



It is with a heavy heart that I post this. I am moving out of the country and I need to find a new home for my standard gray chinnie, Annabelle. If it were possible, I would take her with me, but alas she would not last the flight.



She is 8 years old and no health issues. She doesn't necessarily like to be held, but loves attention and scratches on her tummy and underneath her arms. I have not had any behavioral issues with her - she's not a fur biter, she's never peed on me or bitten either.



I'm turning to this forum, as I know there are some very qualified and educated chinnie owners and I would rather have someone experienced take her on than even a friend of mine.



I'm not looking to make a ton of money off of her, but if the new owner would like to give a small sum for at least the cage, I would accept.



I'm located in Northern CA, but am willing to travel to meet half way if the new owner lives in the Bay Area, Lake Counties, Sacramento, etc areas.



Please feel free to ask me questions.



Thank you,

Amanda




Attached Images









File Type: jpg IMGP1356.jpg (95.1 KB)
File Type: jpg IMGP1358.jpg (95.7 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire