mardi 29 avril 2014

Hi from the Netherlands

Hi everyone,

Let me begin introducing myself. I am a 29-year old female from the Netherlands. I own 2 male chinchilla's, they are twins and have always been together since they were born. They were born march 13th 2007 and I love them till death.

I have found this forum through Google. I have encountered some issues with my beloved pets....in the Netherlands we used to have an organisation with a huge database filled with information about chinnies but they have stopped and also removed al the information on the net :(

If you have any questions, let me know, I'll be happy to answer you.



PS. I am sorry if my English and grammar is not always correct, hope you all can understand what I am sayin' :thumbsup:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire