dimanche 20 juillet 2014

So frustrated!

I have two chinchillas who are siblings. (The boy is neutered). They are 7 months old. Whenever I have them out to play daisy (girl) will play so nice and chew on some wood sticks and popcorn around. But turbo (boy) is the complete opposite! He drives me crazy all he does when he is out is try to escape. I'm not even exaggerating a little...he does this the whole time. The playpen I made them is pretty secure. I am always with them when they are out but it gets so annoying to be having to chase him around when he gets out or just having to follow him around the whole time he is out. If he is about to escape and I stop him, he will bite me! I thinks it's his way of saying he is mad lol. I love BOTH of them to death but he is making me go crazy. Is this just a terrible teen stage? Does anyone else deal with this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire