lundi 21 juillet 2014

Chin losing weight

Hello all, hoping for some advice. :)



I adopted my male chin Henry about a year and a half ago from craigslist. I got him a larger cage (about double from his old super pet), switched him from kaytee with fruits/nuts to oxbow deluxe and am basically spoiling him rotten. I have noticed over the time I had him he went from 650 grams (May of 13) to 584 (yesterday). He also spends a couple of hours a day out of his cage (I did mention spoiled didn't I?) Is this weight loss normal? He eats and poops regularly and the only treat he gets is oat groat. I had him checked out by a vet when I first got him but don't want to subject him to the stress again if I don't have to.



thank you!! and sorry for the lengthy post. :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire