jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Divided/stacked cages?

So I'm looking for a cage that's not too wide, but is divided/stacked. I have a cage that can do this (not very well, but it can) and it's way too wide. It takes up so much floor space! I'm trying to keep my older chinchilla Pikachu separated from my male, but I don't want two cages taking up floor space. I want something that is taller than wide, but spacious enough for two chinchillas per floor. Do any of you have such a thing? Or know where I can get one? I've looked online, and there is one I like, and although the maker said he doesn't make them anymore, he would make me one. But, I was just wondering if there were any other options. I want solid shelves and a deep tray, and bar spacing for kits. If any of you know of anything, please let me know! I can't be the only one in this situation!



Thanks!! :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire