lundi 21 juillet 2014

Hi, Im new!

Last weekend I rescued a chinchilla. He is the sweetest thing. Within 48 hours of being home, he was already crawling into my hands and up my arms. :-) I've been doing massive amounts of research for the last week and a half lol he had everything he needed, for the most part when I got him. I get him out every night and hold him briefly and then I put him in a pack and play while I clean his cage. He likes to run around the corners and I've had to put a baby gate on top of the pack and play so he wouldnt get out lol I have 2 doggies too :-) I've heard they can jump up to 4 ft in the air..is that at any time or when they are scared? I want to build something for him to be in while I clean his cage, other than the pack and play....but I'm unsure how high it should be. I'm excited for any info! Thanks :-)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire