mercredi 16 juillet 2014

Dumpling going downhill, vet appt tomorrow, but don't think he will make it...

I actually had his condition posted on the chin diet forum under oxbow supplement. Tanya has been helping me out with wonderful heart. However, just started last night, dumpling became weak and not even able to take the CC. He's now breathing hard and no strength. His vet is not available till tomorrow.



At this same time, I want to do some pre-planning for Dumpling. I want him to have a private cremation and so I can take the ashes with me wherever I go. Does anyone is Toronto know any good services and pricing? I looked up there is Gateway, pet at peace, and thistle down. Among them I prefer thistle down, but do u guys have any suggestions or experiences?



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire