jeudi 17 juillet 2014

Hi there!

Hello! I'm Sadie. I have three chinchillas: Blossom, Pikachu, and Pippin. Blossom and Pikachu are my girls, and Pippin is my boy. I enjoy breeding them, and watching their little babies grow! I've owned chinchillas for nearly six years now, and they are such a joy! Currently I have five kits, two are Pikachu's and three are Blossom's. I've been a member here for a few months, but haven't had the need to post anything until now! Blossom just gave birth to her three this morning, and it seems three is a very unlucky number for chinchilla kits! They just keep fighting with each other. I have tried bottle feeding them goat's milk, but they aren't taking to it very well. Do any of you have any suggestions or tips on how to keep these babies healthy? I have a scale, and they are all a healthy weight, but I just want to make sure they will be okay.



Thanks everyone!! :)

Sadie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire