jeudi 17 juillet 2014

Food for young ones?

Might be a dumb question but I got my first hedgehog when he was basically an adult, and I recently got a younger girl Natalia. Should younger hedgehogs (like 8 weeks) have more or less protein/fat/fiber percentages or different food? I haven't heard anything about entirely different food requirements, but maybe certain supplements that I should be sure my new little girl gets to help her grow up big and strong. Right now she's on Blue Diamond Spa Select Lite (i think?) cat food, and I plan on adding a second when I can get to the store, along with mealworms and we're trying to get her to eat some wet cat food and other fruits/veggies but she's not at all interested in anything but kibble and worms so far. (of course, it's only been 4 days but still lol)



Suggestions on another cat food to compliment the other would be appreciated. I looked for that "Chicken soup for the cat lovers soul" or whatever it's called but couldn't find it?? Thaaanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire