jeudi 17 juillet 2014

I'm here to learn!

Hi, this is my intro. I presently have 2 small dogs and 6 rats. 4 neutered males, 2 females. I love my rats, but really want a small animal with a longer lifespan. I am investigating chins. In the future when my ratties have gone to the bridge, I would like to possibly adopt a bonded pair or two from a rescue. I will not buy from a pet store. Any way, I joined this forum so I can read up on Chins, and prepare for my special fur friends in the future. The dogs get along wonderfully with the rats, by the way. I let the rats wander aroundthe living room for exersise hour every day. From what I see on youtube, they seem quite similar in curiosity and activity level. I just love little animals!



Katy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire