vendredi 25 juillet 2014

Lowe Rec. White Herd and Standards MUST SELL ASAP OREGON

Hello,

Unfortunately I will be moving to Washington where I will no longer be able to keep my tiny herd. I must sell them before this fall term in August. Please contact me for more information, or photos. I am willing to travel as long as I'm reimbursed for gas and, if needed, hotel expenses. If you would like them to be shipped I can fly them via Delta.

All standards are out of chinchillas I purchased at a show in Isaaquah a few years back that placed at least a first.



My herd consists of the following:

- 1 Lowe Recessive White male from Poplar Hills chinchillas

- 6 LRWC females

- 7 LRWC males



And for my standards:

- A standard pair and their kit, I would be willing to sell them separately.

(1 Extra Dark Standard male, and 1 Extra Dark Standard female, and their male kit)

- 1 Extra Dark female (I really don't want to sell her because of her fur quality, and her charming personality...)



For the LRW and the carriers (total of 14 animals) I'm wanting to sell them with their breeding cages (I have 3, 3 hole cages with collars, water bottles and dishes) for $3,800 OBO.



The standards I'm asking $200 for the standard pair. For the Extra Dark Standard female who I love very much, I'm asking $160. The kit I'm asking $125.



Text or call (503)804-8746

Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire