dimanche 20 juillet 2014

Not new owner but new member

I figured it's only appropriate to introduce myself. As the title states I am a new member but not a new chin owner. Although I could be considered new since I don't know much about them.



I received my chinchilla sometime in the spring of 2011. A co-worker's son bought him in Dec 2010 but I guess he didn't have enough time to care for him. I only new about chins b/c my friend's son had 2. My son always played with them so I figured why not. I was sure I could provide a better home than the dark bsmt he was living in.



Admittedly, I didn't have money to purchase a large cage but the 1st few months he was let out every other day for hours. But then our 1st floor was flooded & had to have my chin owning friend take care of him for months.



So now he's maybe 3-1/2 to 4 years old. Years later, I now have a Critter Nation cage & am working towards fixing it up properly.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire