mercredi 23 juillet 2014

Arm chewing

Hi! First post...



My chin, Bonzo, has been chewing his right arm right above where his paw is. The fur is missing from it and it is red and irritated. He was treated for fungal infection about a month ago and that seemed to clear up (it was mostly located around his nose). I went out of town last week and had him boarded with the vet, and he may have been moved around a lot, so I'm not sure if the chewing has to do with stress or whether it is a recurrence of the fungal infection. He wasn't chewing that particular area before I left, but my mom saw him chewing it pretty vigorously a few minutes ago. I can get more of the antifungal medication but it is very expensive because they have to compound it for him due to his small size. Just wanted to check to see if anyone else had any better ideas before I resort to that.



Thanks,

Sarah




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire