jeudi 3 décembre 2015

New chin worries!

Hello, I'm new to this forum! I have had my two chinchillas for 3 weeks now, they are 9 months old and brothers. I have an aventura cage, I use fleece bedding. I've noticed they have quite sore looking back feet, one chin more than the other. They look very red and sore, I can't figure out what could be causing it or how to treat it? I have some neutrogena unscented cream but don't want to use it if it's going to do more harm than good. I've also noticed one may have constipation from their poops, I've been feeding them only pellets and timothy hay for the past week and a half but haven't seen any changes. Both are eating and drinking well and are active. One seems to be less active than the other, he tends to be more lively early in the morning than before I go to bed. i'd love any help etc. Thank you! :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire