dimanche 27 septembre 2015

YOUR Brand?

So before I begin, let me be clear. I understand there is no "number one" brand of food. Chinchillas are individual and the best food for them depends on them.

However, I would love to know which brand *you* prefer! I bought some "Sunburst" Brand, which has a lot of pellets and whole grain, but after reading up it seems pure pellets is the way to go.

So I'm going to switch as soon as I can, but I'm not sure which brand I want to try, or where to find the top 3 brands. It seems those would be Oxbow, Mazuri, and Tradition.

I'm leaning towards Oxbow, it seems to be the most popular, Mazuri coming second. I am a little skeptical about tradition. The nutrition analysis weirds me out I guess. But nevertheless, please, give me your opinion. What is your favorite brand? What do you use?

I've also heard using certain rabbit food brands works as well. So tell me your secret!

This goes for treats, hay, whatever nutrition you like to give your chin! Tell me what's up ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire