lundi 28 septembre 2015

Hello from Georgia!

Hello, I'm Natalie from Georgia, and I joined the forum because I have recently bought my second chinchilla. However my first chinchilla was from when I was very young, so I'm considering myself a "first time" owner ;)

I have already posted quite a bit, but I suppose I haven't actually introduced myself!

I love chinchillas, they are a great pet for someone like me. They may be messy and hyperactive but I love them ;)

I found Olive a couple days ago, at a pet shop. Seeing the Chins made me want to get one, but I really wanted a baby. But after visiting Olive a couple of times in the store, I knew we were meant to be. She is relatively young, I would guess under a year, but she has so much spunk. Although I'm not a fan of "pet store" pets, as they are not handled frequently, if at all, I feel as if Olive will be easy to tame! She's very vocal as well ;)

I will be on here frequently I imagine, as I learn more and more about chins! Since Olive is still getting used to her environment I will have to satisfy my need for chinchillas through the forums ;)

I've put two pics on this post, one before a dust bath and one after. She is black velvet but she almost looks standard after a bath xD

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (91.8 KB)
File Type: jpg image2.jpg (92.7 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire