lundi 14 septembre 2015

Kit and Mom fighting?

So two days ago we had 2 surprise kits, because when we bought two males, we apparently got a male and a female.. And because they were from a pet store we haven't been able to hold them long enough to gender our two, we didn't know. Now one of our kits it seemingly fighting with the mother? They both kind of chirp at eachother whenever they get close, and I'm assuming one of them is biting... I'm unsure if I should seperate them or what, but momma and one of the kits does not seem to be getting along..

TL;DR I'm not looking to be berated for everything I'm probably doing wrong, and have anxiety about posting about this situation because of how often that seemingly happens, but I need some help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire