mardi 22 septembre 2015

Here I am - From South Africa. I hope my inspiration for being here will inspire you.

Hey!
My name is Jade Gerber. I’m from East London in South Africa. I am 25 years old and have a devoted husband and we are incredibly passionate about animals.
I have owned chinchillas for 5 years. I currently have 2 females; Lilly who is 4 years and 8 months and Neela who is Peppers and Lilly’s daughter - she is 3 years and 6 months. Unfortunately my male chinchilla, Peppers (Lilly's husband and Neela's dad) passed away suddenly yesterday. He was 2 months away from turning 5 years old. He was my first chinchilla - the apple of my eye!
Animals mean more to me than life itself and I find a huge sense of peace and serenity when I surround myself with them.
Having all this heart ache inside me and having my Peppers as my inspiration, I decided to do some research and find closure and support for my husband and myself during this time of after our baby has passed.
I came across CnH and was reading the forums and getting a feel of what it would be like to apart of a public group. Then I decided to register because, even though we are all many miles/kilometres apart, you all seem so supportive and so helpful in any situation – and I could use the support right now!
I’d like to get to know this page and get involved with people who need support and advice – like me.
Your support and advice will mean a whole bunch to me!
Jade xoxo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire