samedi 12 septembre 2015

New owner - looks like eczema on the tail. Thoughts?

Hi;
We've had our chin for about 3 weeks now and he's super active, curious, and social. Things have been going great, but tonight when taking him out for his nightly exercise we noticed a patch on the tail of pretty red, scaly skin. Additionally there is a small area of broken skin. I had noticed about a week ago that the fur in that area looked a little different, but after checking it out I couldn't identify any problems. Even tonight he is actually as active as I've ever seen him, pooping regularly, and eating/drinking like a champ. I've attached 2 photos. I'd like to know if this is something that can be treated at home or if I need to take him to the vet. Thanks.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire