jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Dried rose hips and salt

Okay, I'm trying to figure out some last minute stuff and I keep coming up with more questions so I'm sorry if I've gotten annoying with all of my posts.
How many dried rose hips can an adult chin have?
Dried rose hips are fine just sealed up in a container, right? (no refrigeration or anything like that)
Salt and mineral wheels/blocks? I keep seeing some sites say that chins need these and some sites say that they are extremely harmful. Since I don't know if the people who made those sites are large scale breeders or a little kid who's never even seen a chinchilla, I thought I'd see what all of you chin lovers have to say about the salt and minerals.
Thank you everyone for sharing your seemingly infinite chin wisdom with me :heart5:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire