dimanche 13 septembre 2015

Small poop

So one of my chins has been having smaller poops lately.
He's eating, drinking and peeing all normally. His behavior has not changed, nor has his weight. I thought that it might have been from giving him too many 50/50 alfalfa Timothy cubes, so I thought nothing of it. None of his habits have changed aside from his poop, and I know he's eating fine since I measure his food.

The only change was switching over to Manna Pro Pro. Both chins were on Sho but I found that the bags at my local TSC were not the freshest and with only two chins, I hardly made a dent in it so a lot went to waste. I changed their food slowly a few months ago, so I'm assuming food isn't the issue.

He has not chewed nor ingested anything out of the norm. All he has to chew are apple twigs, mulberry twigs, and pumice. Treat wise, he only gets a piece of crushed rosehip per night. He gets bottled water as well.

What are your thoughts?
Should I be concerned? If so, what should I do?
I would like to avoid bringing him to the vet unless I have to. Should I get a fecal done?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire