vendredi 11 septembre 2015

HELP! Chin might have chewed up a staple!

Please, I already feel like a terrible pet owner as it is. Do not make me feel any worse.

I was look over my daughter's school papers when I looked away for literally a minute and I heard a crunching sound coming from Scrat, my chin. I look around to see what she could have gotten into and I noticed the paper that was already ripped didn't have the corner with the staple in any longer. It could be that she didn't even get it because it was already ripped before. But that's the only thing I can think of.

Anyway I tried to see in her mouth and being the only one home I could only fit my finger in her mouth to feel but didn't feel anything. Thinking she dropped it I put her down and heard her crunching something again. So I tried to feed her oats so she would drop it to eat it but again she started crunching after. Soon after that I grabbed her again and seen her swallow it. My family and I love her to death and we're worried sick. My husband stayed up all night with her to make sure she was alright.

Anyone have any suggestions until I can bring her to the vet? And anyone know how much xrays for this stuff will end up being?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire