vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Tile?

I've been considering switching one of my chins from fleece to tile. This one in particular is good about going in his litter pan, while my other chin will pee in other corners on occasion(so he'll stay on fleece for the time being).

I LOVE the fleece and I find it really brightens up the room, but this chin really shreds his sticks and the pieces get stuck in it. It's just a mess, so obviously tile will make cleaning much easier.

What kind of tile would be safe to use? I know that some actually absorb the urine, so I don't really want that in the event that he does pee on it. Can someone post links? I find most tiles to be a bit boring so if anyone has found some with neat patterns, that would be awesome.

Also, how do you avoid them stepping in their pee and getting it on them? I know you can just wipe it up but don't they get it on them between spot cleans?

I found these, are these suitable to cover the cage with?
http://ift.tt/1gUAZSV


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire