lundi 28 septembre 2015

Questions

So of course, this is all hypothetical, but I've suddenly become very interested in showing over night ;)

Mostly because it seems fun, and the chinchilla community has proven sparse in my area so far.

I understand you can bring any sort of chinchilla. No pedigree or lineage, just pick one up from "Chins-R-Us" and attend.

My problem is age. I understand it is hard to age a chinchilla, so if I had this "Chins-R-Us" chinchilla (which I do, in this case), what would be a good way to go about that? I know they all age differently, but I have a small but "mature" looking Chin, would it be appropriate to call her a year old?

Like I said this is all hypothetical, but I'm suddenly very interested in showing, or at least knowing more about showing!

Thanks in Advanced!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire