mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Bonding two males possibly

I want to get another chinchilla. I have had my chinchilla for almost 6 years now. He is a standard grey male. I want him to have a buddy. I am going back to school so I won't have a lot of time to get him out of his cage like I do in the summer. He will still get interaction everyday just not be let out everyday. I also have a job so after school I usually work to 8:30. So he won't see me from 6:00 in the morning to 8:30 at night. I want him to have a friend so he doesn't have to be alone all the time. I have enough time for two of them now. I was just wondering if it is possible to bond males and is it easier if Gizmo (My Chinchilla) is neutered? I want to get either a ebony or a Mosaic. I just don't want to get a standard again because then I won't know who is who. lol. Also leave in the comments your experiences from bonding either male and a male or a male and a female. I have thought about getting a female but I would deifinitly need to get Gizmo neutered. All I have to do is convince my parents which won't be to hard.
Thanks!
~Marcus :D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire