mardi 10 février 2015

Won't eat!

I got my new hedgie Luna on Sunday morning (posting on Monday night) and all she's eaten is a mealworm and a couple pieces of cat kibble. The breeder told me they feed Iams and gave me a little baggie of it. I bought Blue before I knew he fed Iams. Luna is an albino 3 month old female. I put her in a 10 gallon tank (she has a 30 gallon tub) to watch her. All I put was a bowl of water and a bowl (now on the ground) of her old food mixed with new dry food along with wet food. I noticed a glob (tiny) of green poop and looked it up, which said it could be caused by stress, so I put a towel for her to snuggle in the tank. What should I do?!?! How long can she go without eating and drinking? If she's hungry will she just eat eventually? Please any suggestions are welcome.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire