samedi 28 février 2015

Rehoming 3 chinchillas in Upstate NY

I am looking to find great homes for my chinchillas. My boyfriend was the primary caretaker since I had no time and when we broke up, he completely neglected them. I can now say I'm not doing much better. I really only feed them, and I am unable to give them the time and attention they desperately need. I am an over full time student and I work. On top of this, in a few months I have to move down the East coast and will be unable to keep them where I am moving (grandparents' house--they offered to let me keep them only in their non-a/c garage, in summer heat). Also, 14 hours in a car also without a/c? They wouldn't even make it there.

F is around 4, a mosaic chinchilla and is housed alone. He is great with people, but had proven twice that he should not be paired with another chinchilla.

Chubs is around 5, chubby and dark grey, and loves to chew. I have him alone just because he has a lot more energy than my other.

Patch is an unknown age, but I think he is around 5 also. He is white with a tan patch on his back, red eyes, and pink freckled ears. I rescued him from a woman who had no idea how to care for chinchillas properly. Hee is pretty calm.

They will all come with whatever food I have left for them at the time (currently a month's worth each) but I have an FN and am borrowing another cage from someone for F,

so I may not be able to supply a cage unless you take two together. I am located near Binghamton, NY. A small rehoming fee may apply, mostly to cover their food and gas if I travel. Please please someone help so I'm not forced to try craigslist or anything else!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire