lundi 9 février 2015

1 medium ebony chinchilla iso new home - Upper Peninsula, Michigan

Asking for $50 for a male ebony chinchilla who is just over 2 years old. He is friendly and sociable with people, but he and my dog stress each other out even when they are kept separate. The price/rehoming fee will include all of his accessories, toys and left over foodstuffs.



I would strongly prefer he went to a home that has already has at least one other chinchilla.



I am willing to sell his cage too, it is a 2 story prevue hendryx fiesty ferret cage that has been modified with pine shelves. I would like an additional $50 for the cage.



I am willing to negotiate, my main goal is to find a good home for my chinny. Also, I can provide better photos to those who are interested.







Attachment 21865




Attached Images





File Type: jpg 20141216_191528.jpg (90.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire