vendredi 20 février 2015

Intro

Hi, my Chinnie is named Berger. I adopted him three weeks ago. The previous owner did not know how old he is and only had him for a year. He said Berger has had a few diff owners. It is a shame how chinnies are given up so often. I plan on giving him a long healthy life! I'm guessing he is three or four. He's not shy and loves to run around and sniffs and nibbles sometimes. I am sure we will bond soon with lots of good playtime.



I got him a nice big used cage and am working on making it fun for him. I don't like the wheel the previous owner had for him but he seems to love it and sleeps on it so am afraid to throw it away when my silver surfer arrives. I already ordered some goodies and food from zoey and lilos. I'm a little scared of the summer months if an air conditioner breaks or electric goes out. Very scary but will hope that never happens.



Ok, have a great night everyone! Questions to come...



Kristin




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (97.4 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire