mercredi 18 février 2015

Moving with a chin

I am interviewing for a job which I may have to relocate for, possibly several states away. I have a cat as well so I am already planning on driving if I have to move. I have traveled with my cat several times before and I know chins are even more prone to stress :(



Some specific questions I have are:

1.) What is a good travel carrier to purchase (just been using my cat's carrier for now but he will already be occupying it)

2.) What should he be kept in while staying in a hotel when we stop driving for the night. should I plan on bringing his cage in my car and assembling it when we stop or should I purchase a small temporary cage for this?



Could be lucky and get the position that is only four hours away just want to be as prepared as I can for the worst case of moving to a different state with a longer car ride!



Thanks in advanced!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire