samedi 21 février 2015

Heat

I am beginning to believe my chinchilla may actually like the heat. Either that or maybe she has endometriosis (my other chin had to be spayed due to an emergency and the vet found that she had endometriosis) and the heat helps with her cramps. She liked to snuggle up to the cable box when the tv was on. That was before i moved out of my parents house and shared my bedroom with them. Now, they have their own room and i put my space heater outside the door while im sitting in their room, during playtime, and she likes to sit at the door right where the heat is coming through. I was just wondering if anyone else has a chin who likes hot stuff. Just curious if mine is the only odd ball.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg WP_20140226_001.jpg (90.2 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire