mercredi 25 février 2015

Product Reviews!

- Three cheers for FuzziesKingdom Herbal Supplements! I bought Ollie the stress and anxiety remedy product and its wonderful! He loves it and I have definitely noticed a positive change in his behavior; much less skittish and welcoming to head scratches now!



- Boooo Kaytee "chewproof" glass water bottles! I bought the larger of the two glass bottles because I wanted to upgrade from the crummy plastic one Oliie's previous owners gave me. It's an $11 bottle and it doesn't work! I refilled it and adjusted the nozzle multiple times but it stops working after a few drops. I returned it and got my money back! But of course last night the naughty little boy Oliver chewed a hole in the plastic one. So i ran to petsmart and the only non plastic one they had were the darn Kaytee glass one's, I picked the small one this time and hoped for the best. IT STILL WOULD NOT WORK. I know I was thinking operator malfunction, but there aren't very many ways to screw up filling a water bottle! I kept tinkering with it and eventually I decided that even if I did get it working I wouldn't be able to trust it while I wasn't home. In my last efforts to get my baby a working water bottle I tried the nozzle that belonged to the plastic bottle and it fit and it works perfectly! Moral of the story: tread cautiously with these bottles.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire