lundi 23 février 2015

Picking up two boys next week!

Hi! First post although Ive been on here quite a lot lately! Ive done my research for a few months now, and I happily placed a deposit on a light ebony and a dark ebony, both male kits a few weeks ago. Its now a week away from when I can finally bring them home and Ive been working hard on their new palace and I wanted to show it off and double check to make sure it looks completely safe!



I have a double ferret nation, all materials in the cage are either metal, fleece, pvc, or kiln dried pine. I am fully aware I need to watch for excessive chewing on the fleece and pvc. I will be using aspen chips for the litter pans, and I have provided two of everything. (water bottle, food dish, houses, etc.) The cage can easily be separated in case of any sort of conflict. I will be adding a 16" full metal wheel in the bottom right corner and lava ledges when they are over 6 months of age. Their cage is in a finished basement that never reaches over 70 degrees, but I still have full control over temperature and humidity. I also have chinchillers that are not placed in the cage yet.



The screws you see on the litter pans are countersunk, and cannot be reached with teeth. Also these chins were raised together so they are already bonded in case that was of concern.



I also have one question.



Should I provide two dust bath containers as well or will one be enough?

(I have a glass candy jar that I will be using)



Thanks!




Attached Images













File Type: jpg IMG_2764.jpg (91.7 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2766.jpg (96.2 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2767.jpg (94.3 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire