dimanche 8 février 2015

Chinny peeing in food bowl?

One of my girls (I'm pretty sure I know who) keeps peeing in her food bowl. Pooing in it a ton due to sitting on top of it I'm used too but she pees in it everyday.



Unlike her mother and brother she also refuses to become litter-trained, both of them will pick a spot always on the aspen and stick with it (sometimes more than one spot, but always on the aspen atleast, never on the fleece) while she pees where ever she feels like it including into the food bowl apparently,



is there any reason for this or anyway to change her behavior? She's 4 months old and her pee-everywhere behavior has been there her whole life so it's nothing new, just annoying and kinda gross for her and my other girl to have to eat it!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire