samedi 21 février 2015

New chin and worried

Hi I havent been on in a while but I just wanted to say recently I got a new chin introduced him to apollo and now they are living together. Unfortunately as soon as he moved in with apollo all our pellets went mouldy and I could not buy the same brand so I had to just switch without any mixing and I was told this could upset his stomach. Hes been eating and pooping normally though.

Also, we have a board behind the cage that the chins cant reach (or so we thought) I am not entirely sure what its made from but Im 90% it isnt chin safe (its like fake wood or something) Somehow Rocky (new chin) got to it and chewed/ate some of it (think he ate it) Hes acting normally but Im still worried. Should I take him to a vet or monitor him?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire