mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Teach an old chinchilla new tricks?

About 3 years ago I got Carl. Because the owner wasn't sure exactly what age he was, she gave me an estimate. 3 years later he's know around 6/7 possibly 8. It's a guessing game that I'm not fond of. When I got him, she gave me everything she has for him to me. About a year after getting him, my mom purchased a wheel. It's a standard metal wheel. I have mixed feelings about the thing because it's not smooth. It has small little boxes all over. While Carl's hand/feet can't get stuck, the little holes are big enough that he could get a toe stuck. Not only that but after giving it to him, it was clear he never saw one. I woke up often to find him ONTOP of it after he tipped it over!!! I finally took it out of his cage and it's been sitting for the past year. Any advice? Should I repurchase a plastic saucer instead? Do you think he'll eventually learn? So many questions all because I want to spoil my little boy!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire