mardi 18 novembre 2014

Need Diabetes help

Need some help. I have been taking a chin to the vet since the end of last year for loss weight. She had a spur right bottom 1st molar. He trimmed it. We have been going back for weight loss Feb, June, Sept and yesterday. I had x-rays done, and blood work and he checked her teeth while she was under. X-rays were fine and visual look in the mouth was fine. Tonight I missed his call so I listen to the voice mail blood work elevation for liver enzymes high, elevation glucose 360 high, white blood count is low. He said to see about the sugar count could be due to stress but to make sure it's not diabetes a urine test will tell. If it's diabetes what medicine would help. He thinks that it's not common in chins. If I had some information before I call him tomorrow that will help us both.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire