mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Female Chin Suddenly Peeing Outside Litter Box

Hi All,



I have had my female chin for almost a year now and from the beginning she has always used her designated litter box to go pee. Even when she is out of her cage playing, she will go back to her cage when she needs to go.



However, in the past two weeks she has peed twice on my bed. I have been laying on the bed both times she has done it and she seems to sniff around for 5+ seconds and before I know it there is a wet spot.



I know we can't control where our chins pee, but she has always been so good about using her litter box, so I wonder if it could possibly be a behavioral thing?



Does anyone have any idea what this could be about?



Any insight is appreciated, thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire