samedi 22 novembre 2014

Chins + rats = not a good idea

I had rescued 2 rats that were in a bad home. i thought they could get along with my chin. I was sadly wrong. the one attacked my chin. nothing happened except my chin sprained her shoulder and got scratched. i was scared because for the next week she wouldn't move much but i knew she was eating and drinking. she would also let me hold her for hours a day, not normal for her. She quickly recovered though and nothing is wrong now. It was heartbreaking and i feel like a bad chin parent but now she seems to love me more than she used to. she loves to cuddle with me and popcorns when i pet her, she didn't do this before either. I love all my babies. I don't want to hear that i am a bad person!!











My Babies:



Degus: Lily,Rose

Hamsters: Nibbler,Who,Serenity

Chinchillas: Sassy,Sky,Batman,Pepper,Jekyll,Hyde





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire