samedi 22 novembre 2014

Hello!


[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I have 6 chinchillas, 2 female and 4 male. I rescue abused, unwanted or homeless chinchillas and give them a forever home with me. The only chins I have that weren't rescues are Sassy and Pepper.





Other pets:

2 Degus both female. If you don't know what they are you should look them up, they are great pets. 3 hamsters, 1 male syrian, 1 male dwarf and 1 female syrian.



Sassy was born May 27, 2014 (my birthday). She has her own double cage, critter nation bottom and a ferret nation top. She is grey and a violet carrier.



Sky was born December 25, 2013 (yes Christmas). She has a double ferret nation to herself. Sky is beige.



Batman was born October 19, 2010. Pepper was born July 9, 2012. They share a double critter nation. Both are dark standards.



Jekyll/Hyde were born June 15, 2014. They share a double ferret nation. Jekyll is hetero beige and Hyde is charcoal.



I own 6 sections of ferret nation and 4 critter nation in total and I paid under $500 for all my chins and cages.



I make most of my toys. I also make my own kiln pine ledges. I don't use the shelves in my cages because i have TONS of ledges. I also make my own hideaway houses. I also use cardboard to make toys as well.



The treats my chins get are: raisins, dried banana, popcorn, cheerios and shredded wheats. They get hay from a local farm, vet said it's fine. They also get hay cubes and pellets.



They each have their own dust bath houses and get dust baths daily. I get Oxbow brand dust.



I have a "pet proof" bedroom dedicated to their cages and it's also their playroom.

Batman/Sassy/Pepper have playtime 7pm-10pm nightly.

Sassy has to have playtime with them or she just sits by their cage crying. I am positive she is in love with the two

Jekyll/Hyde/Sky have playtime from 10pm-1am

Sky refuses to play with the other three so she plays with these two.



I feed my chins Oxbow brand food pellets. I also give each if them half an Oxbow multi-vitamin daily. As of now Sassy is being fed Alfalfa hay with regular hay because she is really small, even for a 5 month old.



I treat my pets not as pets but my children.





My Babies:

Chinchillas: Sassy,Sky,Batman,Pepper,Jekyll,Hyde

Hamsters: Nibbler,Who,Serenity

Degus: Lily,Rose





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire