lundi 17 novembre 2014

Help! Chin mom attacking her babies...

I am relatively experienced hobby breeder however I have never had this happen before. This morning I found one of my females with 2 perfect babies. As usual I weighted them and put them back. Everything seemed fine, but all over sudden the mom started chasing and biting her babies. I took them out right away and saw a little blood on one of the babies lips.

I am afraid to put them back... I tried twice and she keeps attacking them... After that I put them with another mommy who had 1 kit recently. She was very friendly and accepted them. Should I just leave them with her or try putting them back to their mom later? They are 52 and 55 grams each born sometime early morning. Looks healthy, mom seems fine. I don't know why she is so aggressive towards them though...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire