dimanche 30 novembre 2014

New chin!

I just got my chin about a week ago, and I'm worried she's not happy. She has a big cage, toys galore, a wheel, hammock, and lots of ledges to jump on. I'm worried she's not happy because she barks at night between 1 and 6 am, she seems to sleep a lot day and night, an she bites at her cage. Since I only got her a week ago she's still getting use to me. I can't pick her up, but when I stick my hand in her cage and let her come to me I can pet her. I'm worried she's not getting the attention she needs because she's still scared of me, and playtime is hard because I can't pick her up. Am I doing something wrong, or am worrying for nothing? I love my little chin and want the best for her and for her to be happy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire