samedi 29 novembre 2014

When re-homing a chinchilla...

When you re-home a chinchilla, or any other pet, make sure you see what they will be housed in.



I had a chin that needed a new home and a lady contacted me. we had talked and she seemed to know her stuff. I did however make it a requirement that I see the cage BEFORE they take the chin, as i do with any i re-home. If i don't agree that the cage is the right fit for the pet i won't sell till they get the right type of cage. She happily sent me this picture of the intended cage for my chin.

-----> http://www.pinterest.com/emilylililove/ehhh/ <-----

(i uploaded it to pinterest because i have had issues with pics)

I was HORRIFIED! how can you think this is OK for a chinchilla if you have done research?!?!?! I could not in my right mind let her get a chin from me. I told her she needed a better cage and she told me she would just get a chin elsewhere. I feel so bad for any chin she buys. :(



So again, please make sure you make sure they have decent housing for your pet!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire