dimanche 23 novembre 2014

Has my chin had some sort of fit?

Hi, recently adopted two chins, keep them in a cool room, with a three tier cage, we have been getting to know each other slowly and at their place.

I have made a run for them out of card board boxes so they can come out of their cage in their own t time while i sit and wait. This seems to be going down well.

Today though, as if out of nowhere my one chin seemed to be hugging the floor and appeared to have lost her balance! I helped her back into her home where she stumbled about looking dazed, at one point i was talking gently to her when she even let me strike her for a good 30 seconds, doesn't usually like that. I sat with her by the cage for some time, fanned her in case she was hot, although the room was not at all heated, and i was fine with a jumper on.

I have left her quietly in her cage now after half a raisin in case of low blood sugar levels.

I guess as a fairly new owner, i am asking if anyone else has had a similar experience? I cant see where she would have found anything nasty to eat as i was sat with them, and didn't appear to be any large jump which could have injured her.



Any support of feedback would be appreciated, i shall check on her frequently...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire