vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Heart murmur causing deep breath?

First of all, just want to say English' s not my main language, so if something sounds off, it's mostly because of that



OK so Pedro, my adopted chin, turned 9 years old 5 days ago. I noticed him seemingly taking very deep breaths yesterday, kinda like how a person breathes after efforts. I took him out for his usual play time, nothing abnormal in his behavior, aside from the breathing. Do you guys think his heart murmur would make him breathe like that? I never really noticed till today... It's his breathing that bothers me, I'm planning on going to the vet if nothing changes overnight



2 days ago, when I was about to refill his water, I noticed it wasn't empty like usual (almost empty, he drinks and pees a lot, well a lot more than Kahlua) and I noticed he didn't eat that much. But since sometimes he doesn't eat much the pellets and eat more of his hay, I thought it was fine.



Same thing yesterday. But tonight, I noticed a bunch of small droppings too... So I figured I might give too much of that shredded wheat (not the sugar mini wheats, a non sugar one). Any idea?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire