lundi 24 novembre 2014

Protecting Chins from Curious Cats

Hey all, I've been scouring the internet for awhile now looking to see if there is some way to protect my chins from curious kitties. Right now I live in an environment where the two cats I own are very docile and show no interest in my chins. I may here in the next year or so find myself moving in with someone that has two wonderful cats, but also rather curious and playful. I'm worried about having them out in the living room for fear that they'll try and stick their paws in the cage. There is another room we can put them into, but then they would be rather isolated. I want to avoid that if possible.



If anyone has any ideas or experience with the matter please let me know. I do have some time to figure this out and I just want to make sure my chins still get love and attention.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire