samedi 22 novembre 2014

Female Doesn't Like other Females? PLEASE HELP!!

Her name is Sassy, her name says it all. She is 5 months old and is "in love" with my 4 males that i have.

I would like to cage her with another female but anytime I try to introduce my other 1 year old female, Sky, Sassy attacks her.

i really want her to have a cage mate so she isn't lonely and i will NOT cage her with a male as i don't want her to get pregnant.

I have tried putting Sassy's cage next to Sky's, but they sit at the sides peeing on each other and Sassy tries to bite Sky through the cage. They are in ferret nation cages. It got so bad i got a critter nation so Sassy couldn't reach out and hurt Sky.

I have had her since she was 10 weeks and the first night i had her she fell in love with the two 14 year old females, Coco and Violet, i had. Within a few weeks they were caged together. they passed two months ago and ever since she doesn't want anything to do with females. I took Sassy to the vet to make sure she was OK and they said she is fine.

Is there anyway i will ever be able to cage her with another female or will i have to get a fixed male? I will not fix her as i have read its really dangerous.

Could it be her way of "claiming" my males? Could she be upset with losing Coco and Violet?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire