samedi 22 novembre 2014

HELP!!! Bringing home a new chin on Sunday

So excited to be bringing home a new chin on Sunday morning, he is 6 months old.:clap1:



However, after a year of researching.....now that I'm under the pressure I feel as though I know nothing.:hmm:



I have already purchased the following.....

*Cage - Ferret Nation 1 level (will be adding the 2nd level within the month)

*Bass Stainless Steel bottom drawer for the cage

*Oxbow - Food, Timothy Hay (breeder said that's what he's on now) and Poof Blue Cloud Dust

*Pine Shavings

*Chinchilla Bath House

*Lixit Glass Water Bottle



I know I definitely have to purchase a hut/house and a litter pan.......

With that being said I'm hoping to get some feedback on some safe stuff (including those two items) that I can purchase at a local Petco, Petsmart or Kahoots pet store until I can order online and get things shipped to me ordered online.



I'm also going to cover all the shelves/platforms with fleece until I can get some chinchilla safe ones online as well.



Any and all feedback would be welcomed.;)



Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire