lundi 17 novembre 2014

New cage!

Finally got Carl a Midwest critter nation double unit small animal cage. I've been looking at it for close to a year now and finally have the money to give him a decent cage! The cage his old owner gave me for him when I first got him was so small! Granted it had 2 levels but it felt like he had no room to really run around when he got the energy. (Besides playtime when he gets out of course) So I bought him the one he has now, 3 levels. Still too much plastic for my liking. Now, he's getting a cage I deem good enough for him 😄! I will post pictures but I just wanted to share my joy and happiness. I can't wait till it arrives and I get to put his little furry body in it!





I learn new things about chinchillas every year. I thought after 2 years of researching chins before I got Carl, I "knew" everything, but I didn't and this site helps so much. Everybody here has helped me become a better owner every day. I no I've done a lot wrong when having Carl. I'm not the best owner. But I try and I fix my errors. Having less plastic in his life is just another thing I'm fixing 😊





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire