samedi 22 novembre 2014

my chin has a scratched nose

I just came home and noticed the chins cage was open. I think my brother let them out by accident. but when I picked up my chin that escaped idk if I scratched his nose or if he had the scratch on it and I didn't see. he has a minor scratch on the bottom left of his nose. it is not bleeding or have any discharge, and a much smaller one right above his nose, there is some hair missing but not a lot to where I was like WOAH! that's a lot no it is very little hair. he is acting fine eating fine. I did get a tissue and wet it a bit to get off any dirt or dust so it doesn't get dirty. and maybe from wiping and rubbing his nose I did make it bleed a bit but then the blood stopped. will it heal on its own? do I give him dust baths? right now money is tough so I cant take him to the vet. if it was very serious to the point where he was very lethargic then I wouldn't care right to the emergency vet, but hes active. I just wanna know that he will be ok.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire